Wheatgrass juice powder for blood purification - Bio Chlorophyll
Wheatgrass juice powder for blood purification
Chlorophyll is the first product of light therefore; it contains more light energy than any other element. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
To clear up foul-smelling odors, neutralize strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner ear inflammation and infections, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases (The American Journal of Surgery (1940).
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Extract Powder
- Vitamin A (as Natural Beta Carotene) for improved eye health and to guard against infection;
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) to aid in the release of energy from foods and promote normal growth and development;
- Vitamin C to guard against cardiovascular disease, boost immunity, aid in wound healing, help form collagen in connective tissues;
- Vitamin D to maintain blood levels of calcium and promote its absorption;
- Vitamin K for proper bone and blood function;
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth, efficient blood clotting, nerve cell transmission and health muscle contractions;
- Potassium for proper electrolyte and fluid balance;
- Iron for stimulation of the bone marrow production of hemoglobin (red-blood cell that carries oxygen to other cells)
- wheatgrass juice powder for blood purification - bio chlorophyll
CHLOROPHYLL, NATURE’S MOST HEALTH- PROMOTING NUTRIENT:
Nature uses chlorophyll as a body cleanser, re-builder and neutralizer of toxins and it may even play an important role in prevention of certain cancers. Chlorophyll acts as a natural 'antacid'
Here are a few of the things it does best:
- Promotes strong immune response.
- Strengthens cells.
- Can prevent Liver Cancer.
- Used in Cancer Therapy.
- Good for Anemia.
- Eliminates Mold from Body.
- Detoxifies Liver: A powerful detoxifying agent for the liver.
- Removes carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.
- Cleans Digestive Tract: Acts as a strong internal deodorizer for the entire digestive tract.
- Has an anti-inflammatory property.
- Cuts excess cholesterol, triglycerides and other blood lipids (fats).
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Supports the production of hemoglobin: Chlorophyll has nearly identical chemical structure to hemoglobin, the body's critical oxygen and iron-carrying blood protein; stimulates hemoglobin production, which oxygenates and energizes the entire body.
- Have wound-healing properties.
- Chlorophyll has been studied for its potential in stimulating tissue growth, in stimulating red blood cells in connection with oxygen supply.
- Scientific research has shown that Wheatgrass has antibiotic properties. It has been proven that chlorophyll will arrest growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) aids in the rebuilding the blood stream.
- Eliminates Body Odor: it reduces or eliminates offensive body and breath odors.
- The bland soothing effects of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) ointments are very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases.
- Chlorophyll can also reduce or eliminate foul odor associated with burns.
- The ability of chlorophyll to combine with oxygen and its cleansing ability contributes much to the removal of foreign matter from the walls of the blood vessels thus bringing the desired relief.
download pdf for more details http://camillotek.com/all/fastfacts/chlorophyllff.pdf